You must let it go and have faith. Your dreams CAN manifest
into your reality. JUST LET THEM!! No one knows how! But they are there. You
must DECLARE to the universe what you want because ANYTHING is possible. I let
go of all of my fears and doubts, DECLARED to the world what I wanted, and
didn't let anything or anyone get in the way.
I went from making about 50 dollars a week to now making
1000 dollars a week - in about a month and a half. All because I told the
universe I wanted it! I had no clue in hell how I would get it, but now I'm a
high school dropout making almost $50,000 a year! Because I believed I could.
TRUST YOURSELF AND THE WORLD. The world knows no size of a
favor - you decide if the favor is big or small. And the harder you think it is
to get, the harder it will be. Make it easy on yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment